Anthony Fiorillo is an artist that resides in Bellingham, WA. He specializes in digital photography and video with an emphasis in color correction and color grading. In addition he is especially skilled in the full craft of film photography from shooting to darkroom printing. His past experience includes 2 years at Faithlife Corporation as a Colorist and Digital Intermediate Technician at their in-house video post house. He loves photography and video, and has a particular passion for traditional film photography methods. Anthony recently married Celeste Fiorillo and they have a happy little apartment close to downtown Bellingham. He does all his darkroom work in a custom darkroom he made from the spare room in their apartment.
- 8 years total experience in the realm of video and cinema.
- 5 years professional experience in the realm of video and cinema.
- 4 years total experience in color correction and color grading and its workflow.
- 3 years professional experience in color correction and color grading and its workflow.
- 8 years total experience in FCP(X).
- 6 years professional experience in FCP(X)
- 4 years total experience in DaVinci Resolve and its workflow.
- 3 years professional experience in DaVinci Resolve and its workflow.
- 1 year professional experience in RedCine-X.
- 2 years professional digital intermediate technician experience.
- 1 year professional knowledge of everything RED. The cameras (Dragon, Scarlet, Epic, etc.), RED RAW workflow (Red Rocket (X), proxy, etc.)
- 2 years professional knowledge of everything Blackmagic. The cameras (Pocket, Cinema, etc.) Raw DNG workflow, ProRes, Proxy, etc.
- 1 year professional colorist on 50K budget commercials and films.
- 1 year professional colorist on 100k budget commercials and films.
- 3 years professional work on production and post production teams.
- 6 months professional colorist work on a daily web TV show totaling over 200 episodes.
- 3 years professional colorist for post-production team with hundreds of commercials and films whose viewership has reached over 3 million.
I am also a photographer that would love to photograph your next project.
Anthony's gear consists of:
- Fuji Xt-1
- Fujinon 35mm f/2
- Fujinon 27mm f/2.8
- Fujinon 56mm f/1.2
- Rokinon 12mm f/2
- Pentax ME Super
- Pentax Asahi 50mm 1.4
- Nikon l35af
- Nikon Sp2
- Nikkon Kaggu 50mm f/1.4
- Pentax 645n
- Pentax 75mm f/2.8
- 4x5 Toyo Field Camera
- 90mm Fujinon f/8
- 210mm Rodenstock f/5.6
- 4x5 Nue Vue double rail
- Bausch and Lomb Zeiss Protar 16" f/6.3
- 5x7 James and Burke Field Camera
- 165mm Schneider xenar f/3.5
Processing and enlarging
- D-76 for all black and white processing
- Ilford 500m Multigrade enlargers
- Dektol for all paper developing
- Ilford papers
Digital Video Experience
- RED Scarlet
- RED Dragon
- Blackmagic Cameras
- Sony Cameras
- Cine glass